- To provide a technology rich environment for student learning.
- To assist in support tools for employees to provide the first goal.
The Information Technology Department is focused on providing students and staff the most advanced and affordable technological infrastructure available. Our schools boast some of the best systems and support for learning available for education in this region of Virginia.
- Teacher and staff all have personal computers and phones
- Voice mail and Phonework Hotline Services
- Internet access including wireless service is availble to all learning spaces
- Computer Labs, Portable Laptop carts and multiple computers in every classroom
- For staff we provide software systems for tracking and reporting Student Information, Budget and Finance and Virginia data reporting.
- Servers to provide file and print services, Internet Filtering, Email and Instant messaging for all students and staff. Streaming video, podcast and media content servers as well as a Virtual Learning Environment with online assessment and course delivery
- Access to Distance Learning Courses and Video Conferencing services